Percolator bongs are popular smoking devices used by many cannabis consumers. These bongs have a wide range of uses and are easy to set up. The percolating action of the water in the bong’s base creates a thick cannabis smoke that everyone enjoys. Cheap Percolator Bongs for Sale are also available.
Types of percolators used
A percolator is a tube located at the bottom of some bongs. The base of the percolator has slots or holes that allow the smoke to rise toward the top of the bong. Different types of percolators include straight and down perches.
- Straight perches have straight sides and a downward slope.
- Down perches have an upward slope and are often made from glass for extra durability.
The slope of the perch determines how well it draws smoke up into the base of the bong. Different perch styles let you adjust how well the percolator drains smoke from your bowl.
Why do people go for percolator bongs?
- Many people love using percolator bongs because they’re easy to use and produce a thick cloud of smoke from your favorite strain.
- You don’t have to fight with diffusing your dry herb through a carb on an inverted pipe like you would with a straight pipe bowl attachment.
- Percs also create much less excess vapor to clean out of your mouth with a vaporizer afterward.
- Plus, there’s no risk of burning your mouth with hot embers like there is with a carb on an inverted pipe.
- Instead, you simply take a break whenever you feel like it and grab a drink from your fridge or cup holder while your bowl is running dry.
Percolator bongs come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and materials- even wooden! Some manufacturers use glass, metal, or acrylic for the base of their percolators instead of cheaper plastic ones. Plus, there are multiple branch options such as straight tubes or curved bull horns for enhanced diffusion and aesthetic appeal as you smoke through your favorite piece of handcrafted art by a local glassblower!
They are an easy way to enjoy cannabis with friends without spending too much money or effort. Anyone can use them without any previous experience or equipment needed for other methods of cannabis consumption such as vaporizers or carb-on-inverted pipes hookahs- just bring some cannabis and spirits and you’re good to go!