Collecting things or items is a part of a person’s life. It is a way of expressing interest and hobby. However, some people don’t know the value of rare coins. They merely consider it as a part of history, which is no longer valuable. For the coin collectors, they would fill fulfilling once they have collected even one piece of a rare coin. For them, it is an achievement. Indeed, seeking a rare coin is not easy, especially if it is an old coin.
Which coin collector level you belong to?
Yes, as a coin collector, you need to know which level you belong to. Of course, not all coin collectors are on the same level. You might be on the level of hunting for ordinary yet vintage coins. Now, you have to identify yourself which level you are in. A coin collector must know which category she/he is in. Now, you can find the answer here. There are various ways in which coins will be collected, and the collector specialties. Here are various coin collectors types that are differentiated.
Casual coin collector. Being a common coin collector, it is the commonest one. You belong in this category if you do these things:
- Collecting coins without considering the age.
- Collecting coins for you is fun, and you are randomly doing the same.
- You collect but don’t spend money on purchasing coins or for preserving it.
- Collecting coins that are obsolete, these are modified and commonly used by the magicians. Most of your coin collection are commemorative coins.
- Some coins are given from a gift, and it becomes more interesting.
- Browsing coin shops.
Curious collector. You are in this category if you have these characteristics:
- You are inclined to collecting the coins rather than receiving as a gift.
- You are no unwilling to buy the coins, especially if it is not too expensive.
- You are more interested in coins than browsing.
- You spend time on the net, especially in coins sites and searching to be purchased.
- You have no objective in collecting coins; it is merely your hobby.
- You will go to the next level, like gathering knowledge about the coins until you will join a serious group of coin collectors.
Extreme collector. If you belong in the category of an extreme collector, then you are the most advanced collector. You may have these things when you are an extreme collector:
- You are a fanatic about coin collection hobby.
- You are either a completist or a generalist.
Now, which coin collector category you belong?...